Canada’s Arctic and Northern Knowledge Creation Ecosystem Briefing Deck (2020)
Produced for Polar Knowledge Canada, this Briefing Deck analyzes the Arctic and Northern research and funding landscape and identifies the various members, funders, and performers involved in the Arctic and Northern science communities in the Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Nunavik (Northern Quebec) and Nunatsiavut (Northern Labrador).
This deck identifies:
- Northern and Indigenous governance frameworks
- Gaps and opportunities in the Arctic and Northern knowledge and research ecosystem
- The roles of, and relationships between, governments, academic institutions, non-governmental organizations, advisory and stewardship bodies, Indigenous organizations and peoples, the private sector, and international collaborations in Arctic and Northern knowledge
- Goals, objectives, and outcomes of Canada’s Arctic and Northern knowledge creation ecosystem
- Analysis and observations about the ecosystem based upon research conducted by the Global Advantage team
This Briefing Deck can you help you understand the complexity of the Arctic and Northern knowledge creation ecosystem.